About the show
Sport Marketing Conference is an international conference that will bring together global sport marketing experts, world sports stars, sports managers, top managers of global companies and national brands to analyze the experience of using sports as an effective communication platform and present best practices in Ukraine.
April 26 — business day, conference
April 27 — networking, friendly sports competitions
Conference Hall Chalet Equides
The most modern and comfortable congress center in a respectable suburb of Kiev Lisnyky, St. Vishnevaya 36
Ukrainian, Russian, English
Leading European sports management agency. More than 20 world-class athletes in the portfolio. Elina Svitolina’s manager.
The most influential and prestigious business club of Ukraine. H Club unites leading businessmen and public figures.
Creative group. Organized the first cybersport reality show in Ukraine.
the largest charitable organization in Ukraine, created by Vitaly and Vladimir Klitschko.
The Foundation aims to promote healthy lifestyles and sports in Ukraine, in its projects involved more than a million Ukrainians.
- 35% top managers, owners of companies that produce goods and services for sports
- 30% sport clubs owners, sports directors, managers, promoters
- 10% sports federations, associations, sports officials, NOC
- 10% representatives of owners, broadcasters of sports events, specialized media
- 10% owners of sports infrastructure objects, sports event organizers
- 5% world sports stars
- Key trends in the development of sports marketing in the world
- Prospects for the development of sports marketing in Ukraine
- How to improve the effectiveness of the sponsorship program
- Building a sports brand: a review of successful cases
- New media and digital sports marketing tools
- E-sport and Ukraine on the world marketing map
- Sports and charity
- 10:00—10:30 Conference opening Word of welcome by Vitali Klitschko
- 10:30—11:30 Global trends in the development of sports marketing
- 11:30—12:00 Coffee break, networking
- 12:00—14:00 Best Sports Marketing Practices: World and Ukraine
- 13:30—14:30 Lunch
- 14:30—16:00 Sports and high technology
- 16:00—17:00 Sports and charity
- 16:00—18:00 Business speed dating
- 19:00—21:00 Sport Gala Dinner
- April 26th
- Grand Opening and Press Briefing
- Thematic sections of the Congress
- Exhibition of Innovative Sporting Goods
- Zone of immersive technologies
- Art Exhibition: Sport Edition
- Business speed dating
- Sport Gala Dinner
- April 27th
- Networking and sports competitions
- Golf tournament at driving range
- Shooting Tournament
- Fitness & SPA
- Master class of horseback riding
Conference Hall Chalet Equides
The most modern congress center in the elite and picturesque suburb of Kiev Service up to 500 people
Exquisite restaurant and lounge areas
Sky Art foundation — an organization that supports a new generation of Ukrainian artists. Sky Art will make a creative space for Sport and Inspiration in which will be presented:
- The exhibition of artworks by young Ukrainian artists: Yuri Koval, Yuri Musatov, Sasha Korban on sports topic.
- Presentation of the intellectual game «PictoricBox. Sport Edition», created by a group of artists «Pictoric».
- Presentation of Mural social club project: integration of sports in the urban environment.
- E-sport in the sports marketing ecosystem
- How international brands are benefitting from e-sports
- Is there any difference between classic sports marketing and e-sport marketing?
- Vitaly v1lat Volochay, e-sport commentator # 1 in Europe, 500k subscribers in social networks
- Vadim Vorobev, development director of the Maincast studio (300+ million views of e-sport-broadcasts for a Russian-speaking audience in 2018)
- Yevgeny Zolotarev, CEO Na’Vi, a top global e-sport club, 4 million subscribers in social networks
- Alexander simple Kostylev, best Counter Strike: GO player in the world, 2017–2018
MODERATOR Pavel Cherepin
author of Cyber Heroes TV format, world vice rally champion
SPORT AND CHARITY
- Business and sports interest: the idea of investing in sports
- The activity of sports charitable foundations in the world and in Ukraine
- Inclusive Sports