About the show
Life is unpredictable – today you deal with paperwork, make plans for the future, and in a moment …
A letter comes from aunt: “Come. I’m dying”.
You rush to her – to say goodbye and wait for the inheritance, sneezing at the prohibitions of the boss.
You open the door and get into the house where time has stopped, and each of your today is awating tomorrow.
- Director Yevhen Merzliakov is the winner of the British Council’s “Taking the Stage” competition for the play “Lungs”.
- Performance language – Ukrainian
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Genre – Monologue for two
- Author – Morris Panych
- Director – Yevhen Merzliakov
- Set & Costume Designer – Kristina Radionova
- Music – Timur Polyanskyi
- Lighting Designer – Sergey Nevgadovsky
- Sound – Sergey Shevchenko
- Video – Sergey Titenko,Alexander Bratinov
- Stage Managers – Alyona Gontar, Sofia Lyudvichenko